This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
Tech support Michael is a genius and patient
This guy Michael is genius. You saved me from a lot of headaches fixing problem why gmail was not forwarding my contact form email after I migrated to...
Turbo server. Other tech person was impatient and told me to just contact google support which is black hole. But Michael was extremely patient and walked through trouble shooting and adding email SMTP and then found out emails was working but end up in Spam folder. Probably because i migrated to new Turbo server. He also had me setup Litespeed cache plugin which made my website faster over WP Rocket. So thank you Michael because my contact form is biggest way prospects can contact me for work. Michael deserves a big bonus
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical co...
mplicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing.
HostAdvice.com pakub professionaalseid ülevaateid veebihostingu teemadel, mis on täielikult sõltumatud mistahes muust üksusest. Meie ülevaated on erapooletud, ausad ja rakendavad samu hindamisstandardeid kõigile ühtemoodi.Kuigi mõnedelt saidil nimetatud firmadelt on saadud rahalist kompensatsiooni, ei avalda toodete ja teenuste kompensatsioon mõju meie ülevaadete suunale ja kokkuvõtetele. Samuti ei mõjuta kompensatsioon kuidagi teatud hostingufirmade järjestust.See kompensatsioon katab konto soetamise ja testimise kulusid ning ülevaadete kirjutajatele makstava honorari.